- What is your unique gift? – Do you believe in it enough to invest everything you have in it?
My unique gift would be the following, my singing, acting, dancing, looks, and intellectual creativity. I do believe in my gifts enough to invest all my money and time into becoming the best that I can be.
- What difference are you trying to make in the world? – How passionate are you about doing this?
I want to be able to use my art to affect the everyday American. I want to give young black boy a positive role model to look up too. I also want to deliver a message that stereotypes don’t define who you are and who you can be.
- How do you define success for yourself? – What challenges do you face in order to create success?
I define success as being happy, impactful and free. Success for me is being able to create any art that I chose when I chose. I also want my art to make me enough money to sustain a healthy and happy lifestyle.
- What is career vision and a mission?
My career vision and mission would be to make the world a better place and impact and influence the world on step at a time.
- Can you innovate and creates value and successfully communicate that value to intended audiences?
Yes, I can innovate and create value and communicate it to an audience through platforms of social media like YouTube.
- Do you have a positive attitude?
- Have you set your goals? What is your road map to success? Can you set inspiring and realistic goals?
My most immediate goal would be to graduate on time. Before I do so I would like to have an agent or an internship that could help start my career.
- Do you have and/or acquire the necessary expertise to actualize your vision?
I do not. I don’t know all the ends and out of the entertainment industry. I don’t know how to get information on audition of any type, or how to get my name known.
- What are your priorities? Can you set priorities?
My Priorities can be divided into three main point. One would be to obtain my degree. The second would but to get at least three song produced and recorded by the end of 2021 school year. The third would be to have a modeling portfolio and a paid shoot by the end of 2019.
- What opportunities are you looking for? What opportunities are you creating or intend to create?
The opportunities I’m looking for are the ones that showcase my creative abilities. I want opportunities that give me the experience needed to do other job. I want opportunities that allow me to make connections that could help me leverage my career.
- How comfortable are you with uncertainty? What risks are you willing to take?
I am moderately comfortable with uncertainty. It took me a while to understand that choosing a career in art or entertainment, there is a certain level of uncertainty no matter what job position you have. Realizing this fact make me rethink about my career and life choices. I had to evaluate why I am doing what I am doing. I sing because it feels natural to me it feels like home, and I act because I love to get into the heads and hearts of others. I dance because music is infectious, and I cannot help myself from moving when I hear a beat.
- When facing challenges, do you persevere or do you walk away?
When I am facing challenges or difficulty I do not walk away, I push through them and carry on until I come out on top. I fight with everything I have in me, because if I don’t fight for today, I don’t get tomorrow.
- What experience have you learned the most from?
Then most intellectually stimulating experience I have had would be having dyslexia and living in a military family. These two things have taught me that I have to work of everything I have in life. I learned that I will not take the same path as a peers. I have learned to be continent with that.
- What actions are you taking to realize your vision? Are you consistently taking action?
I am always taking action to realize my vision. I invest 100% of my money, time and energy into be here a Jacksonville University perfecting my craft. I am always looking for more performance opportunities outside of the school community.
- How well do you put things in context? Are you able to easily respond to changes in your environment? What’s your best example?
I am not very witty, so I don’t but things in context right away. I know that change is a constant and in order to survive one have to adapt to their surroundings. This simple phrase can be applied to various facets of a person life. For myself I know that I am comfortable being in a new location or just not knowing. I am not afraid to ask questions.
- What is your plan to continually grow and evolve? How have you grown or evolved in there past year or three?
My plan to continually grow and evolve, is to always want more out of my life. I have evolved so much as a person in the past few years. I found myself, and I am comfortable in my own skin. I have made myself a stronger artist and have made more connections.
- How easy is it for you to reach out to others to ask for support and to offer help?
I think I struggle with asking for help. I like to think of myself as an independent person, and asking for help demises that fact. I have since learned that a smart person knows when they need help and support, and when they need be an independent thinker.
- How are you inspiring others to join and/or support your mission in order to create a financially sustainable enterprise that allows you to live your gift and contribute something valuable to society? – If you aren’t currently, how do you intend to?
I inspire other to work with me through my positive attitude. People want to work with because I want to always put forth my best possible product. My willingness to take risks also attracts people to work with me.